Apply for Sibelius Academyís Arts Management Programme 2019
Come and be a part of the outstanding Finnish education! Join the Arts Management Programme at Sibelius Academy 2019-2021!
The Arts Management masterís programme provides students with new perspectives and approaches for the evolving arts and culture field. The programme is international. You will have an opportunity to meet and learn from very well-known experts and academics from all over the world. It is a great chance for you to develop your social capital with colleagues and professionals from the field. After graduation, you will have diverse work opportunities in leading positions in the public, private and third sector. You will also be able to start to work as an entrepreneur in the creative sector. According to 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject, The Sibelius Academy is ranked as sixth.
In a nutshell:
- Target degree: Masterís degree in Music
- Scope of the degree: Masterís degree 150 study credits (2.5 yrs.)
- Organiser: The Sibelius Academy, University of the Arts Helsinki
- Teaching language: English
- Studies begin: at the start of the academic year in August, every two years.
- Person responsible for the degree programme: Department head, Violeta Simjanovska.
- Tuition fees: Free for EU citizens. 5,000 euros for non-EU and EEA students (not from citizens of Switzerland). Uniarts Helsinki has a scholarship programme in the form of tuition fee waivers.
Application period: starts 9 January 2019 and ends 23 January 2019 at 3 pm (Finnish time)
Information on how to apply
- Arts Management info page: https://www.uniarts.fi/en/study-options/arts-management
- Admissions guide: https://www.uniarts.fi/en/admissions-guide-masters-programme-arts-management
- Arts Management Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/artsmanagementsiba/
Violeta Simjanovska, PhD
Head of Department